Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday all three of us daughters got an email from Mom that simply said, I love you. 

Today the three of us got a text saying, I sold the house. She sold the house that she'd been saying she was going to sell for over two years now. Wow, now she can buy all the crack in the world! Haha- bad joke.

My littlest sister texted her back- DOn't care. Quit contacting us until ur off that sh#t. I'm tired of having to clean up the emotional mess u make out of L and K. 

Whoa, she's a badass. She didn't get a response. 

I spoke with my grandpa tonight about Mom selling the house. He was surprised it sold so quickly but I wasn't. He read me an email she sent him a week or so ago. It said something like this:

I have been in an outpatient recovery program for a month now and realize that I need to go to an Inpatient program for a longer period of time. With the help of my counselor I am looking for a place to go. I need to go somewhere loving not anywhere hospital like. And not Hazeldon. [She also asked if he would pay the copay for the outpatient stuff and described how it was covered under insurance, etc.] I need to go now but I need to discuss some other things with you about my teeth and stuff.

He replied saying something like he was glad she was realizing this stuff. He also told her he knew about her accident a couple weeks ago.

On a weekend night she was out at 4 in the morning and hit a fire hydrant in front of someone's house in the neighborhood across the street from the one she lives in. She left the scene of the accident and went home. The people who lived in the house the fire hydrant was in front of called the police. I guess Mom had ruptured her oil tank and the cops followed the oil trail back to her house which was not too far away. She came to the door with something covering her mouth and said she had something done to her teeth or something and denied hitting the fire hydrant. That's all we know about that incident. 

Mom's hearing is this Friday. If anybody out there is reading, please pray for my mom to have to answer for her actions. Please pray that she goes to jail and has an awakening. 




2 comments:

Insanitykim said...

I am finally able to get back into here...how did things turn out?

love you!

Emily said...

i have read through many of your post today, you have a beautiful way of writing out your feelings and i love the scripture on the right. i have been affected personally by drugs but my family got out easy on the addiction side but the consequences after are ever lasting. thanks for helping me reflect today.